September 2012 : 101 in 1001
As I mentioned last month, I’ve hit a plateau with my 101 in 1001 list. It just seems like I’m in the middle of a lot of projects or just don’t feel like starting others. I hate this lack of motivation and really wasn’t looking toward to writing this post (Just being honest), but figured it was needed. Last month was also when I revisited my list and created new items to work on. I thought his would better motivate me but unfortunately I was wrong.
With all of this lack of motivation, I have to remind myself that this list was made with 1,001 days in mind. I think I can be too difficult on myself for trying to get everything done as fast as possible and the result is getting overwhelmed and just pushing everything to the side. I just hit my 1/4 mark and I’ve definitely got some great things crossed off. Here’s to the next TWO YEARS! (Yes, I really have that long…)
Here’s somethings I’m going to try to wrap up in the next month or two!
2. Keep a sentence a day journal for 100 days [This will be done by the first week of November!]
7. Organize my closet and keep it that way [I need to get this over with!]
9. Read at least 40 new books (1/40) [40?! What was I thinking...]
19. Crochet two blankets (full size) [Does it count that I have about 4-5 started, haha...]
23. Try everything on the Starbucks menu at least once [So, close... November?]
39. Watch all of the PLL episodes [Even though an instagram post ruined some things for me... #socialmediaFAIL]
44. Get my 365 day photo project from college printed and put into a book [I only have two more things to do!!!]
68. Organize my old Macbook, Macbook Pro, iPad and external hard drives [Ugh...]
83. Watch 50 new movies 28/50 [Almost...]
96. Buy a FEED bag or purchase something from Herifer.org [I really need to get on this!]