This month for fragrance I decided to finally use up some samples I had been slowly collecting over time! Here’s what I ended up with…
Dolce Gabbana Light Blue : This is a great summer fragrance! I’ve actually used this on a regular basis before so I was pleased to have it in my mini collection this month! It’s a nice, fresh fragrance.
* Notes include : Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk.
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy : This is a great summer fragrance! I love the berry notes that you can definitely smell in the fragrance! This one might just be a keeper.
* Notes include : Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline.
DKNY Golden Delicious : Woah, floral! If you love floral then this is a must. I enjoy floral fragrances but this was even a little much for me. On the up side, I did find it to be a perfect gift for someone and did end up purchases a full size bottle after all.
* Notes include : Orange Flower Water, Mirabelle, Golden Delicious Apple, White Rose, Casablanca Lily, Vanilla Orchid, Muguet, Musk, Sandalwood, and Teakwood.
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme : Ops! I definitely did not read the little bottles before throwing together these photos at the beginning of the month. Half way through I realized that this was actually a men’s fragrance. Oh well! I actually used it as a linen spray and wow! I enjoyed it so much I actually ended up including it in my 7 Deadly Beauty Sins post!
* Notes include : Marine Notes, Mandarin, Bergamot, Neroli, Persimmon, Rosemary, Nasturtium, Jasmine, Amber, Patchouli, Cistus.
Escada Rockin Rio : Yum! A fun, sweet summer fragrance for sure! I really enjoyed this sample and definitely got compliments every time I wore it!
* Notes include : Tangerine, Papaya, Pineapple, Piña Colada, Sugarcane, Blush Peach, Driftwood, Sandalwood, Musky Notes.
Aquolina Pink Sugar : I’ve actually sampled this before while perfume shopping but it was nice to be able to give it an all day trial. I really enjoyed it. It’s a soft, light fragrance in which you can definitely smell vanilla and caramel. It reminds me a lot of the Barbie perfume back when I was little!
* Notes include : Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.
Dolce Gabbana The One : This is definitely a stronger fragrance. When I first tried it on, I hated it. Thought it was horrible. It grew on me a little but it’s still not something I would purchase anytime in the near future.
* Notes include : Bergamot, Mandarin, Lychee, Peach, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Plum, Jasmine, Vetiver, Vanilla, Amber, Musk.
Annick Goutal Eau d’Hadrien : This should look familiar! This was actually from my March Birchbox so I already did a review for it over there!
And lastly, Escada Especially Escada (not shown): This was a last minute add. I recieved this sample half way through the month so it didn’t make it in the photo. It’s a great every day kind of fragrance and one that I would consider purchases in the future. It reminds me a lot of Ralph Lauren’s Romance. I will say though that I’m surprised that I enjoyed this since it has Ylang Ylang in it which I typically hate!
* Notes include : Pear, Rose, Ambrette Seeds, Ylang Ylang, Musky Notes.
As if all of those fragrances weren’t enough, I also used this fragrance as my go to on days I just didn’t feel like trying something different. It’s Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers from a year or two ago. It’s a powerful floral fragrance that I really enjoy this time of year!
- On a completely different note, I’ve become extremely impatient when it comes to sharing my Bahamas trip information so tomorrow make sure you stop back for my first trip post!!